Sunday, March 29, 2015

Hey, hi, hello there!

Salutations to all you wonderful people!

My name is Ashley Suzzanne... it's pronounced SUS-zah-n, almost like "Susan" but not quite. I wish there was a way to place some audio here like on a translation site hahaha.


Anyway, this is my intro to the world of blogging. I've been wanting to start a blog for quite some time and just never had the courage to really do it, which is strange because I'm not the type to be nervous about sharing my thoughts and feelings. I think it was more of a unfamiliarity with the world of blogging and not sure of what direction to take my blog. I have some amazing influences though their styles and content are very different than what mine will be; I think I may have possibly put pressure on myself and felt a need to fit into their ways.... but I have come to grips and realized I was being silly. 


I once was an avid writer. I used to write DAILY in journals or diaries, whatever type of notebooks I could get my hands on. My mom knows... she spent plenty of money on buying me spiral notebooks or even investing in leather bound journals as I was growing up. They are piled in my hope chest in my old room at her house, thankfully she doesn't mind holding onto them for me until I find a big enough place for myself.


Writing used to be a great outlet for me. There's something about putting your thoughts on a piece of paper that just feels right to me. I'm unsure of why I lost touch with doing so but I'm excited for this because life is beautiful, extraordinary and tragic as you all know and I really can't wait to share it with all of you.


My main goal is to spread positivity and happiness, not just through this but in my life. This way my reach can hopefully be a little bit further, I have short arms so it can be hard.


Today I'm going to be posting TWICE, exciting right

Introductions and then the real fun begins :)
Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Zanne, could I please call you Zanne?
    I like Zanne, sounds sucia, but intellectual at the zame time.

    ReplyDelete