Thursday, August 18, 2016

Obsession: Subscription boxes



Hello, my name is Ashley and I am obsessed with subscription boxes. At the beginning of every month a few packages arrive and my S.O. laughingly asks "Another one?" My response is always the same, "It's only once a month!" FabFitFun, Birchbox, Ipsy, Dollar Shave Club, just to name a few. If it's a subscription that comes in box I've most likely signed up for it.

FabFitFun is an amazing quarterly box ($50 every three months) that gives you everything you'd need for the season - hair care, beauty products, work out gear, popsicle molds, microfiber beach towels, ETC.
Birchbox and Ipsy are perfect at $10/month for a girl who loves make up and is the adventurous type when it comes to trying new things. 
Dollar Shave Club ditches the expensive girly razors that media forces us to purchase for a crazy amount. Instead for a low monthly or bi-monthly cost you get 4 fresh blades that you can switch once a week - SO much better for your skin might I add.

Share your obsession with me or what you're subscribed to to make your life easier in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment