Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Top 5 Lip Faves


Every girl has her go-to products to achieve the desired look of soft, plump, pillow-like lips.
Here are my top five lip favorites that I use regularly and highly recommend.

1.) e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator - I exfoliate my lips every seven to ten days just to slough off any dry skin. This exfoliator comes like a lipstick so it's not messy and works wonders! Check it out here!

2.) EOS Visibly Soft Coconut Milk Lip Balm - I don't think I have to do much explaining here, who doesn't love EOS lip balm? It's goes on so smooth and comes in a cute ball shape. I own like 10 of these but this is my favorite flavor. Get it here!
  
3.) Burt's Bees Hibiscus Tinted Lip Balm - again, no explanation really needed. Burt's Bees is the bees knees.... BUT for a girl who loves a little color tinted lip balm is the answer. I love the Hibiscus tint, a perfect purple/pink. Take a look here!

4.) Vaseline Rosy Lips - this was an impulse buy a couple years ago at the check out and I fell in love. Vaseline provides excellent moisture so now with this pretty, light rosy color it's absolutely perfect for an understated look. Try it here!

Last but certainly not least;

5.) Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme - this makes the perfect pout without the needle. If you're like me you want the results without the pain and recovery time and this is just unbelievable. It tingles a little once applied but within a few minutes your lips are pouty and plump. Must buy HERE!

Share with me your go-to lip products and what works for you to get the look you love in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment