Friday, October 7, 2016

Fall Humbug


I feel like I am the only woman not excited for fall. 
I don't do PSLs (or Starbucks in general for that matter), I don't wear my Uggs out in public and I'd much rather not wear 15 lbs. of clothing to stay warm. 
They say Fall is "here" but in California it's been hotter than it was all summer with triple digit temperatures. Next, we don't get the leaves changing colors and all that fun the East Coast gets. The weather suddenly decides to gets colder and because we're spoiled anything under 65° and I'm freezing. 

Although... despite my Fall Scrooge-like ways I will admit I'm excited for three things

1.) Halloween... it's literally just around the corner, anything that pertains to the holiday has my inner creep doing back-flips.

2.) Thanksgiving... it means lots of food (and time with family) and that makes my inner fat girl cry tears of joy.

3.) Pumpkin Seeds... I really like baked, lightly salted pumpkin seeds.

Share with me what your favorite things about Fall is in the comments. Don't forget to subscribe and you can see my updates directly in your email.

No comments:

Post a Comment