Thursday, October 20, 2016

Christine and the Queens


If you're a lover of all music like I am you'll appreciate Christine and the Queens. Christine (birth name Nantes) is a French singer/songwriter who happened to blow my mind last Saturday. My adorable father came across her one late night on MTV Live and decided he needed to see her himself. Her music is not a typical sound to the average American ear but I think if you're a fan of Michael Jackson you'll see the similarities in her dance style and beats. Even my S.O. is not a huge concert person no matter the music type but he really enjoyed Christine and the Queens 

Besides the amazing show I witnessed the Theatre at the Ace Hotel was unbelievable. The architecture inside - the walls, the mirrors, staircase, and ceiling... all just jaw dropping. It was hard to capture a great picture due to the dim lighting but if you're ever in Los Angeles I highly recommend checking out the Theatre and the Ace Hotel itself.

Check out my favorite song Tilted from Christine and the Queens below.



Share in the comments your favorite music so I may broaden my musical horizons.
Don't forget to subscribe with your email to "Stay Up To Date" and/or Bloglovin' over there on the right side. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment