Sunday, February 5, 2017

Super Bowl LI: Patriots Nation


For those who know me, you know I'm a die hard New England Patriots fan. 
I attended my first Pats game this year when they dominated the 49ers in San Francisco #happiestgirlever
I've been counting down the days 'til February 5, 2017 and being that politics are trying to ruin my favorite sport and surround my favorite team (they're already the most hated team in the NFL, it comes with the territory) I wanted to share the fun things that I read over this last week or so in honor of the most celebrated holiday of the year, Super Bowl Sunday.

First off, the Puppy Bowl -- you heard right, the PUPPY BOWL! 
C'mon, what's not to love!? Check it out below:

Bad Lip Reading... 
The guys who came up with this are geniuses, click below.

Jimmy Kimmel Mean Tweets are always funny... 
and even funnier with NFL players.

Who doesn't enjoy little rivalry.... Sam Adams definitely does.

Tom Brady on Instagram is pure gold... if you haven't seen it yet, you should. 

Last but not least to throw in some fashion fun for my fellow female football fans.
How to be fashionable and rep your team for the Super Bowl.
Thanks Gisele!

Enjoy the day and root for the right team ;)
The Patriots are the right team if you haven't caught on.
All my love to Brady, Edeleman, Belicheck and Kraft today.


No comments:

Post a Comment