Saturday, January 7, 2017

Holiday Hiatus

https://www.instagram.com/thestyledsociety/
Happy 2017!

Oh how I have missed writing! I took an unintentional hiatus over the holidays - I am so glad to be back in 2017! I can't believe we're already through the first week. I seriously feel like I just finished the countdown and kissed my boyfriend at midnight. I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years and didn't overdo the season because it's never worth it. #losethestress

I'm usually into a low key NYE, this year I did it a little differently and I spent ringing in the New Year on a yacht cruising the San Diego Harbor - no, I'm not a baller but it was a kick ass party with an opportunity to dress fancy. Unfortunately the cold, beautiful day turned into all night rainfall so no top deck dancing but it was a lot of fun celebrating with some great friends and good drinks.

End to all the fun - 2017
Like I mentioned last year I'm not much of resolutions person but I received a Fitbit Charge 2 for Christmas, by far my favorite gift, the boyfriend did well ;) so I decided that I need to step my gym game up to get my Summer body by Spring. A great end to the last year in my 20s and a great start to the year my 30s begin! I'm so ready for more amazing new adventures in amazing new places.

Share with me how was your holiday season. Tell me about your New Years Eve, good or bad, and what resolutions you may be trying to stick to. Also, don't forget to subscribe with your email to "Stay Up To Date" and/or Bloglovin' over there on the right side. 

Top photo compliments from: The Styled Society Instagram - give her a follow, she's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment