Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Ulta's 21 Days Of Beauty 2017



I could not believe my eyes when I came across an article about the "best products to buy" for Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty. I had never even HEARD of this wonderful 3 week beauty bonanza! Of course, I ran to the nearest Ulta to join in on the fun. I could have done more damage but I had to refrain from draining my entire bank account #willpower

Ulta's 21 days run from March 19th to April 8th giving you plenty of time to shop and save. I really wanted to try the EXUVIANCE Performance Peel AP25, originally $77 at 50% off. After that I couldn't help myself and purchased my first ever bareMinerals powder foundation and brush, bareMinerals Lash Domination Volumizing mascara, itCosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye water proof concealer, along with a couple extras make up setting spray and purse hand sanitizer.

I've never purchased or used bareMinerals products even though I've always heard great things so I am excited to use the foundation and mascara. I don't wear make up every day so I have yet to try it out. I might have to do a make up post ;) There's a couple days left to get some great daily deals, which I'll probably be doing, and if you want to know exactly what's on sale each day go here: Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty

If you'd like to buy some of the items I purchased follow the links below:

Foundation:  bareMinerals Original Foundation SPF 15 - Medium Tan
Brush: bareMinerals Beautiful Finish Brush
Mascara: bareMinerals Lash Domination Volumizing mascara
Concealer: it Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye concealer - Medium
Facial Peel: EXUVIANCE Performance Peel AP25

1 comment:

  1. ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT! Hopefully you didn't miss out on Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty.. get there before 4/8. Check out my picks on what's #newontheblog #ultas21daysofbeauty2017 #goaheadloseyourself

    ReplyDelete