Friday, April 14, 2017

Joys of THAT Pink Mailer


I recently re-subscribed to ipsy as I canceled my monthly shipment a few months back due to I wanted to save a little. At only $10 a month it doesn't seem like much but it all adds up. Although, I realized how much I missed the joys of seeing that bright, shiny pink mailer in my mailbox each month. Also before my "21 Days of Beauty" splurge I couldn't remember the last time I actually bought mascara, I had samples upon samples and since I wear little to no make up on a daily basis those mini tubes were lasting me a long while. 

Ipsy finally coaxed me back with "miss you" emails or "see what's new"notifications. In February they were offering a free ColourPop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lip with MY choice from 3 shades and I was suckered in right before the offer ended. I chose a pink/purple-ish color called Viper. Patiently waiting for it's arrival and TODAY - it finally appeared!

As it is Friday and for some reason that always makes me happy no matter what I'm doing, the trademark pink mailer from ipsy was icing on the cake that is Friday so I just had to share :)

I've listed the products below, click and check them out:

The IPSY pre-launch of the Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank Angle Blush Brush tickled my inner child, reminding me of pencil holders, backpacks and notebooks from fourth grade.

 I love a good lip balm so Adesse New York Cupuacu Butter Lip Balm was so smooth on soft on my lips! *heart eye emoji* CLICK HERE

I don't know they do it but I've been wanting to try a new bronzer but never know where to start and then this arrives. Ciate London Mini Bamboo Bronzer - check it out HERE.

A girl can't go without her liquid eyeliner and precision is key. Jesse's Girl Liquid Eyeliner has got to be sent from the cat eye wing gods. Perfect your cat eye HERE.

Eau Thermale Avene's Rich Compensating Cream is like silky smoothness on the skin. Mind you if you don't like thick moisturizers this might not be for you. See it HERE.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

1 comment:

  1. If you're an ipsy fan you'll understand.... if you don't know ipsy you should definitely read my recent blog post!

    #ipsy #whatsnew #ontheblog

    http://lifeandstylesofapetitegirl.blogspot.com/2017/04/joys-of-that-pink-mailer.html

    ReplyDelete