Thursday, September 14, 2017

Mini Korean Beauty Haul




I have heard so many great things about Korean beauty products for such a long time that I finally had to try some out for myself. I highly recommend checking out Amazon for some great steals and there's plenty of reviews to read so you can pick what's best for you and your skin type.

Product #1: MIZON Snail Recovery Gel Cream - it has 74% snail secretions, I know EW right? But snail secretions are packed with nutrients that are in most skin care products already so you're basically getting the good stuff directly from the source! Even better this one is a 2 - pack! Check it out here.

Product #2: ETUDE HOUSE Collagen Eye Patch - as I think most people know collagen has many benefits that aren't just limited to your skin care but it is a building block for elasticity and necessary for reducing signs of aging. You can get this in packs of 10, check it here.

Product #3: ETUDE HOUSE My Lash Serum - I love this serum! I'm unsure of what ingredients are directly beneficial for eye lash growth but it seems to work; making my lashes fuller. I even use some on my brows and it makes a difference.
Find it here.

Product #4: MLMSY Life Hospital Collagen Lip Gel Mask - again with the collagen! People I'm telling you it's like magic. Softens lips and fine lines around your mouth reducing the signs of aging. My boyfriend says I look like I'm from Silence of the Lambs, "it puts the lotion on the skin" lol. Check it out here if you don't mind the serial killer look.

Share with me your favorite skin care/beauty products in the comments below; and don't forget to subscribe!

1 comment:

  1. O - M - GEE! Check out my mini Korean beauty haul from Amazon! They are steals and amazing for your skin.

    #inlove #koreanbeauty #amazon #skincare

    ReplyDelete