Friday, August 18, 2017

Summer 2017 - RECAP

After being MIA for most of the summer I'm here to do a recap of some of the fun I've been having - mostly in picture :) Hopefully you've been killin' your summer as well. 
Scroll through and enjoy!

May
Mother's Day with the best there is - Creole/Cajun lunch in Santa Barbara
One of  many Dodger games
#itfdb
SKYSLIDE at SkySpace in DTLA.
June
Father's Day at 6 Flags with my dudes :)

I turned 30 on June 23rd... I surprised myself & kept it lowkey, spending the weekend with my family. I didn't even take a pictures - except this silly one the next day. I was trying to get a picture with Cider cat but she slipped away right as I took it. She hates me haha. Can't complain 30 feels pretty good.
July
Spent 4 days in Encinitas and San Diego, celebrating a birthday and eating and drinking NON STOP
...but good people, good food and good drinks is the best.
Enjoying the Dragon Bowl at BANG BANG SUSHI/BAR - so good it sneaks up on ya!


Another Dodger game... of course!

August

One of many Twilight Concerts on the Beach
Beach, drinks, music.
Stop on the way home from a day trip to Palm Springs
Dinosaur Museum

Babe's Cowboys play the Rams in preseason

No comments:

Post a Comment