Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Missing In Action 'til Summer Solstice








A good quarter of my posts are how I fail at being blogger. I'm inconsistent with writing, I don't promote my blog and what's weird is I do feel like I'm constantly creating but I never take the time to sit down and put it out there for others to read. Here we are half way through the year and I've only written one; it's shameful. I'm only a couple short days from my birthday with no real plans to celebrate, which I'm not entirely mad about, I'm more annoyed I haven't kept up with writing especially because of how I feel after I complete a post. Accomplished, happy, energized... but summer is finally here and that always gives me a boost. I'm hoping to have many more adventures to share. Until then enjoy the photos from my raging weekend of yesteryear above, I'll be celebrating the 10th anniversary of my 21st birthday on Saturday.

Share with me your summer plans, I promise I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment