Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Night on Broadway 2018









I've been meaning to write this post for the last two weeks so I'd have my first post of the year be in January but here it is and it's almost Valentine's day! Anyway, what this post is all about is the last weekend of January with not much to do I found myself at Night on Broadway - a tribute to celebrating a decade of "Bringing Back Broadway". Exploring the street from First all the way to Olympic with endless rows of food trucks, outdoor bars, art displays, concerts, a ferris wheel and a GIANT harp attached to the top of a downtown building (aka the EARTH HARP). My personal favorite is the six historic theaters open to freely walk around and admire the unique architecture. 

I might have to make this a yearly tradition -- and it's not bad that's free too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment