Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Hair Identity Crisis: Part II


Back in February I wrote a post about my "hair identity crisis". Hopefully you've read it, if you need a refresher or if you missed it you can catch up here: Hair Identity Crisis

My mane was, and is still, going through a massive amount of changes this year. Though my undercut is not completely grown out, I am finally content with my hair color. As I had previously posted I had dark brown/black hair for all of my 20's and I wanted to go back to my natural blonde roots. 

The process all together took about 9 months because I wanted my hair to remain healthy and continue to grow. I am extremely happy with the end results, after stripping out some of the dark allowing it to grow out more, toning it and finally putting a gloss to get rid of orange tones I look like my old self.

Now all I need is Rapunzel long hair to experiment with braiding and I'll be set ;)

Share your hair changing adventures and journeys in the comments below. Don't forget to subscribe via email under "Stay Up To Date" or with Bloglovin' over on the right side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment